I can lick my elbow and my underwear always match.
2) Describe your perfect Saturday.
Sea, sex, sun and champagne.
3) Who is your favorite fictional character and why?
Oh, I cant choose. Alabama Whorley from True Romance is awesome, you know that scene where she is beaten up in the bathroom and start laughing? Haha I love that.
4) What inspires you?
Goth culture, children's tales, magazines, Anna Karina-movies, Francoise Sagan-books, Karin Dreijer Andersson's voice, Isabella Blow, Victorie de Castellane, Aurell Schmidt, Simone de Beauvoir. Early 1900s.
5) What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
I don't really take advice from anyone, I want to figure things out myself.
6) Which article of clothing in your closet are you most thankful for?
A sheer, black full-length dress from the 30s, so delicate it's almost falling apart.
7) You find 100 dollars on the street, what do you do with it?
Buy a shitload of cake and booze! And give the rest to some hobo.
8) Where's your favorite place to be in the world and why?
Wherever my favorite people are.
9) What are 5 things you want to do before you die?
Hmmm. I don't know to be honest. I'm not very ambitious, hehe. But I want to live in a castle!
10) What movie do you want to steal the costumes from?
Breakfast at Tiffanys.
11) What songs have you been playing on repeat recently?
fever ray - coconut, lindstrøm & christabelle - music in my mind, prince - kiss, serge gainsbourg & brigitte bardot - bonnie and clyde, lil wayne - a milli.
12) What's one thing you wish you could do?
Dive in the ocean. My ears can't handle it.
13) What languages do you speak in what contexts? (ie:at school, with the boy, with parents, etc)
14) I can't help but notice the somewhat morbid/dark theme that a lot of your posts have. Was that intentional? When did you start posting so many images under that weirdly alluring, dark and slightly romantic theme?
I'm not sure, I've always had a very melancholic side. Morbid things attract me.
15)What's your camera of choice?
My Olympus OM-1 from the 70s.
16)Tell us about the last dream you had.
I'm horrible at remembering my dreams...
17)What was the best experience you had while you were in Cuba?
One night we went skinny-dipping in the moonlit carribean ocean. On what's supposedly the most beautiful beach in the world. That was magical.
(all photos from maja's blog)
Posted by Annabel at 10:04 AM
Posted by Annabel at 11:32 PM