9/15/2009

faux..hair?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think it might be weird that the first thing I noticed about this picture was, I HAVE that shirt! And then I looked at that hairy monstrosity and knew these pictures needed to exist on this blog. I'm a really big fan of huge hair furry things (vests a la Rachel Zoe, hats a la..a lumberjack) and while I wouldn't want this blond head of hair on my shoulders, I still like it.

3 comments:

  1. That hair thing cracked me up. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seriously looks like 2 blondes eating away at her shoulders...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.showstudio.com/project/makeupyourmind/

    it's Maison Martin Margiela's "Wig Coat." strange, but beautiful no?

    ReplyDelete