11/17/2009

vibrant!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's sad how things in the fashion industry get so quickly forgotten; within a day of something amazing, there's another 30 amazing things out there for people to get excited about, blog about, compartmentalize, forget, and move on. That's why I always feel bad when I post something that every other blog is posting (that ONE editorial with Abbey Lee and Catherine McNeil..), I worry that other great things are gonna be forgotten! There's too much out there that needs to be seen, do you guys remember when John Galliano put on this masterpiece? I'm still floored.

(phtfs)

4 comments:

  1. No I don´t remember. This scene is great. Love the colors, the characters, circus, the TVs... It is such a chaotic situation.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo, her dress is magical!

    ReplyDelete