12/24/2009

morning blues, walking shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ever since I started college my following of the Olsen sisters has seriously diminished. I feel like I used to know every single picture that had been taken of them and I had outfits memorized. I don't have the time anymore that I used to, so now I only see red carpet event photos or things like that, but there are days when I just want to appreciate the old days. I don't think I'd ever wear a newsboy cap, but obviously, ashley looks fantastic.

(phtfs)

3 comments:

  1. Jolie les photos de ton blog ! j'adore!
    j'en profite pour te souhaiter un joyeux noël !
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up plus the rest of the website is really good.
    my site - funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete