1/28/2010

the scarf

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's thick and knobby, bordeaux colored, knitted for me by my amazing roommate Chelsea, and soooo warm! Definitely my new favorite thing in my closet. And I think I've been doing posts that are a bit unusual for me recently, be it a little more personal or on subjects that I wouldn't usually, but it's just so you don't get bored and so I don't get bored, you feel me?

(phbyme)

4 comments:

  1. i've been trying to knit a scarf like that for my sister... though ever since i realized i wasn't going to finish it by christmas, i haven't gotten around to finishing it...
    yours is just wonderful, though! looks so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit
    i have that exact scarf
    i knitted it like 6 years ago

    ReplyDelete