5/13/2010

TamTam

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The last bathing suit I bought was a black 50s-ish one piece with a halter neck. I liked it because it reminded me of vintage bathingsuits and because it was easy and I hate bathing suit shopping. Unfortunately, it's kind of been reduced to tatters and now I'm always worried it's gonna come untied or something else of a similar vein. I just discovered the Princess Tam Tam bathing suit line and now I think I know what I'm looking for for this summer!

(phtfs)

2 comments:

  1. I love the last one. It looks like a very flatering bathing suit. :) with the high waist and the little bra. (anddd the hat! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shots especially the red suits and the landscapes and that jumpsuit.

    I too find bathing suit shopping infuriating but recently got myself a 50's style suit that I love.

    ReplyDelete