9/13/2010

playing with fire

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I woke up today after having a weird dream. You've all seen inception, right? Everything that was supposed to happen today happened in my dream, but it was all a little off. Makes waking up feel strange. Anyway...this editorial has the kitten heel pointy toe, leopard print, and big hair, three things I wouldn't mind more of in my life.

(phtfs)

9 comments:

  1. such a chic editorial!

    http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beyond cool and brilliant and classy and edgy and i don't know what else:P

    http://pollyxinmiau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great editoria!
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That eye makeup is phenomenal! And I'm not big on makeup in general.
    I've had the same type of dream before. I dreamt that I went to school - nothing interesting happened at all. I woke up when I was about to go to lunch, and realized I had to do it all over again. YUCK. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics...and a very nice blog!!! like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the sunglasses in the first pic.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Inception but I need to! Ny boyfriend hasn't stopped talking about it.



    clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this kind of reminds me of some of the shots from the film a single man. very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete