10/25/2010

joana

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Such a cool and laid back style. Also, just a general info question to you guys:how have you been liking Pepper&Chips lately? Anything you wanna see more/less of? I feel like it's important to check in with you guys!
ps. I took the plunge and made a tumblr. (click here!)It's still in the very early stages! I'll make a page for it on bloglovin so you can follow me there if you want :)

(phlookcloser)

5 comments:

  1. she reaaally reminds me of Penelope Cruz in the first picture.
    wonderful pictures!
    and I've been liking your blog just the way I always do! keep on the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always like your choice of inspiration. you should do some outfit posts so we can put a blog with a face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is fantastic the way it is. Never change.

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm totally following you on tumblr now, I can't wait to see what happens with that.

    I'm loving the way your blog is now - the random puttings together and full editorials and everything else, it's definitely one of my very favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos they are so gorgeous!
    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete