11/15/2010

shhh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's some more pictures that remind me of being somewhere muggy, exotic, and colorful (even though these are in black and white). School has just been not fun lately, and I'm looking forward to going home and being with my family and getting my brain back in full working order. Until then things might be a disorderly and jumbly on here, but I promise I'm doing my best.

(phtfs)

2 comments:

  1. im loving the ray bans!

    http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much more of school have you got left? Im glad I finished a couple years back I didnt enjoy it haha... This just makes me want to go to the beach... I think ill do jut that it's almost 35 degrees in perth! Yay

    ReplyDelete