12/08/2010

l'agence

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm really picky about t-shirts. I usually buy mine at thrift stores because I'm always wearing jackets and I figure..what's the point of wearing an expensive t-shirt if it's gonna be covered all day by something else (I think that's also my college student budget talking..) but anyway. The point I'm trying to make is that I would shell out some serious dough to have one or two of these Jean Paul Goudard for L'Agence t-shirts. They're just..cool

(phtfs)

6 comments:

  1. these are so cute. thanks for sharing

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, the illustrations are so clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love marike so much! and the tees are amazing too of course <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these tees and the models poses are so cute. Finally a fun way of modelling t-shirts!

    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete