12/06/2010

say cheese

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An apt description for my feelings at the moment. I am here to vent because le francais is killing me. (Do I have any readers in France? Hello? Bonjour?) I'm distracting myself on here but have to get back to work! Talk soon! A bientot!
*edit:I tagged this as Ashley Olsen because I was sure it was just her, but someone pointed out the top is Ashley and the bottom is MK? I'm not sure, but either way. Olsens ftw!

(phtfs)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Annabel, yes you do have at least 1 reader in France. My name is Camille and I love your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I´ve been living in France for four months, but are actually leaving to go to Norway this morning, and I am a very faithful reader, love you blog!
    Good luck with your french, and enjoy France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha
    Love this picture!
    I'm not in France... but I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is def ashley & the second pic is def MK. I love how they are posing the same and even wearing the same ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im pretty sure both pictures are of ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're both of Ashley, because the folds of the fabric and the hair is EXACTLY the same, only the expression is different. I don't think you would be able to achieve exactly the same fabric folds/ fall of hair if they were different girls.
    Neither do I think the olsen twins would agree to wear exactly the same outfit, as they are both so unique!
    Love the blog.

    Kisses from Australia,
    xxx
    Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. i now live in france but have been an avid reader all the way from california :) and i feel you, doll. french is quite a bitch to learn. hang tough ;)

    xoxo,

    gi.

    www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete