3/06/2011

back to basics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am so in love with the styling in this editorial. It really strikes a chord with me for some reason, I think these looks are timeless and so, so pretty and sophisticated and still young. Are you a fan? Today, I'm writing a paper and will be in the library a lot, but it's rainy and so I guess it's kind of the perfect day for that, a mug of tea, and a warm sweater.

*eta: also, on a sidenote, I just realized I made a dumb mistake by listing the hasbeens as an 8. They're really 9's, so if any of you wanted them and thought they would be too small, my mistake may have given you another chance to get them. click here.

(PHwhowhatwear)

1 comment:

  1. I love the balance between classic tailoring and a kind of disheveled look. So simple and sexy.

    ReplyDelete