3/23/2011

in the halls

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

High school was a few years ago for me now (I graduated in '08), but I still look back on it fondly. Sure it's awkward and weird and boys and bodies and all that stuff, but there's also something so whimsical and naive about that time of my life. I had a uniform that I wore everyday and I loved it, but I tiny sliver of me wishes I could have walked around in lettermans jackets, cheeky sweaters, and slightly offbeat dresses.

(phfgr)

11 comments:

  1. I love this editorial! Makes high school seem so much more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the versus dress in the last photo. and that first photo is just tooooo good. (although highschool was shit).



    january, x
    jessicajanuary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! The first one is really gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindos looks! Adorei o blog , volto sempre BJKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog too. Everything here is beautiful. I love yellow, my favorite color. The plaid dress is also beautiful.

    Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last dress! Gorgeous! Thanks for the comment <3

    nikki

    nbadorestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prefer that first picture. YELLOW <3 one of my favorite colors atm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this 60s vibe, I feel like this is going to be big in fall. Gotta follow you now!
    oldirtyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pics are great!! Love the varsity look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love these photos x

    ReplyDelete