4/21/2011

today

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today is a day of tea, tiredness, fresh produce, purple lighters, and messy and slightly dirty hair. I have 8 am class 3 days in a row and it killlls me, but I think I'm slowly becoming a morning person. Also, I've been actually using my tumblr more...took me a while to get the swing of things but I need tumblr's to follow so lets connect and be tumblr friends or something. Click here.

(phmajacasablancas,radarzine,luluandyourmom)

5 comments:

  1. Yum to that plate of fruit and love the hair inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!

    http://youngandimpressionable94.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. messy hair styles saved my face water million times

    ReplyDelete