7/15/2011

longways

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tattoo and hair inspiration. Keeping it simple has been inspiring me lately. Also my 21st birthday is on Monday and I just bought myself a birthday present on a random street in Paris and I can't WAIT to show you guys! Ah it's so good. Making a day trip to Versailles and Monet's house in Giverny this weekend but taking today easy since I still need to recover from Bastille Day celebrations. I miss blogging on the regular but this trip is going so quickly! Happy mid-july :)

(phtumblr,thefashionspot)

8 comments:

  1. Oh how fun shopping in Paris xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a tattttooooo! i know exactly what i want to :) your holiday sounds amazing. & happy early birthday :) not long till my 21st now either :) x


    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tattoo! The colour of the hair (2nd photo) is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tattoo is really cool. It is tough but sexy....

    PS - Your life sounds amazing.....Can we swap? Haha!

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair looks fantastic! Happy early birthday! Enjoy yourself and forget about the blog for a while, we'll be here when you get back from France. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the significance of her tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the hairstyle!

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would pay a lot of money to get hair like that! xxo -nb

    ReplyDelete