8/13/2011

furlana

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.Daria Werbowy looking hot as always in typical California beach garb
2.Keg+pink bucket+red cups. Not always classy but reminds me of home.

My trip in Paris is officially over! I can't believe the 2 months I spent in that amazing city are already over. I'm in Italy now exploring Rome with my wonderful boyfriend Sam (it's been way too long!), and we're heading to Venice in a few days. For now I'm loving Italy and will probably continue my bad-blogging streak of updating pretty rarely, but I thought I'd post some California inspiration, because part of me can't wait for the rest of the summer in sunny CA, regular blogging and maajor catching up, and friend-time before heading back to school in September.

(phfgr,ihatejackets)

3 comments:

  1. Is always a pleasure to see pretty pictures of Daria :)
    And also is nice to read that you enjoyed your trip to Paris.

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Paris for a little over a week in June and I am so incredibly jealous that you were there for two months! There isn't enough time in the world to explore that city. I'm going to be taking a gap year between high school and college and reading about experiences like yours already gets me itching to start planning my time abroad! Also I love your blog in general and I'm totally adding it to my link list of daily reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you're in Italy right now. I absolutely love Rome, it's such a beautiful city. That picture of Daria is so cute- I've always loved her.

    I'm seriously been crushing on Irina Lazareanu lately, check out my blog on her - I would love to know what you think :)

    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/08/style-icon-irina-lazareanu.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete