9/17/2011

Tacori Jewelry Event at Bloomingdales!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Excuse the photo quality, I had to settle for iphone pictures because I was too excited to wait for anything else--I have so much to tell you guys about today and the event that happened at Bloomingales with Lucky Magazine and Tacori jewelry! We had such an amazing and fun-filled day (I HAD to include that picture of Natalie and I messing around with a new IPad app that lets you pose with tv characters?) day and I got to meet Mara of M Loves M, Beth of B. Jones Style, Natalie from Natalie off Duty, and Neekoh of LiveLoveLa. All of the girls were so so amazing to work with and we had a lot of fun playing dressup all day. It's always fun meeting people in real life who you've admired for so long!
Also, I got a Twitter, so follow me here! I know I'm a million years late but better late than never, right? Also, for those of you who don't already, follow me on facebook here! I'm hoping to expand my networks by being a lot more active on other social media sites so I would love your guys' support!

No comments:

Post a Comment