12/26/2011

Olivia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing I like more than a pretty girl being all loungey in good clothes since that's one of my favorite things to do, although usually just in big t-shirts and thick socks. I hope you all had a good day yesterday and got to hang out with friends and family, I know I did! Seeing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo today, I'll let you know how it goes--I was a huge fan of the books and the Swedish version of the films and I have a new obsession with Rooney Mara, so fingers crossed that it's good!

3 comments:

  1. i like these B&W pictures, it's amazing how it gives a different atmosphere to pictures. i am a big B&W fan. hope you are having a good time after xmas.
    xx
    anna

    liveonbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read the book, but I'm definitely craving to see what the hype is all about! Let us know how it is, please! By the way, this post is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures
    http://mannequinsays.blogspot.com/
    http://mannequinsays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete