4/19/2012

GirlsInSneakers


It's starting to really warm up outside so I know I may be a little late on posting this, but just because it's warm where I am doesn't mean that there's not someone out there who may need to bundle up (helloooo, southern hemisphere). I love this look so much, and even more since she's wearing it with sneakers! One day I'll post a picture on here for you guys of my sneakers collection--it's a little over the top. (Anyone know who makes the ones she's wearing?)

(ph:tfs)
Facebook|Bloglovin|Twitter|Instagram

4 comments:

  1. I need a pair of trainers/sneakers so badly right now! I've been wearing my Timberland(esque) boots for AGES, and I'm so over them. I need lighter footwear..

    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the sneakers. I'm thinking of buying a pair for the summer, but then I'll just end up wearing my flipflops anyways...

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete