10/24/2012

FightForYourRight

It's rare (like, very rare) that I see an editorial in print before I see it online. Maybe this is sad because it used to be the other way around, but I guess I'm used to it. When I got my issue of Carine Roitfeld's Fashion Book I vowed not to look at anything online first. As I browsed through my copy today I saw this editorial and knew it had to be on the blog. I think it was the floral soldiers hat that sold me. Everything about the issue is exquisite--if you have a chance to pick one up, I highly suggest you do!
(ph:crfashionbook)
Facebook|Bloglovin|Twitter|Instagram

2 comments:

  1. these are very cool

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW. This is freaking amazing. I agree, the shot in the floral helmet is my fave.

    ReplyDelete