2/01/2011

phytology

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My friend Jasmine started a blog called the phytologist and I really wanted to show you guys, because even though she just started I'm obsessed already. I stole both of these pictures from there...if you guys like them it's defffinitely in your best interest to click this LINK(click the word) and follow her on bloglovin! Any new blogs you guys have been reading? It's always a good thing to spice up your feed on bloglovin, let me know any new ones you know of!

(phthephytologist)

6 comments:

  1. love that first photo. am heading to ur friend's blog right now. new blogs? got hooked on tumblr.
    check this one: http://futuremilk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo really caught me. Your friend must be very unique! Thanks for the comment, my blog is a tad bit new also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first pic is really great!!

    http://whatsgoingonmymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete