2/15/2011

aurora

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It has always been a life goal of mine to see the Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights. New dream in life: meet Aurora Sansone, editor and stylist for Vogue Nippon. So good.
Also, just a reminder, I made a Pepper and Chips tumblr and I was slow to get started but I'm using it pretty actively now and posting things that don't make it on the blog, so if you're interested check it out (click here) and follow me on tumblr!
And while we're at it, if you don't follow me on bloglovin' already, click this button so you can!
Follow Pepper and Chips

(phmrnewton)

8 comments:

  1. She's amazing, really really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's wonderful!
    Definitely following you on tumblr
    And if I haven't mentioned it before, I love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess their dress are so expensive. I love the style plus their looks are very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing the aurora borealis has been one of my dreams as well! close with this though, lucky girl!
    january, x
    www.jessicajanuary.com

    ReplyDelete